Monday, April 14, 2014

Empower Network Blog | My 6-Figure Blueprint

Empower Network Blog | My 6-Figure Blueprint

by Maria Galloway in Blogging,Empower Network

Warning: Sizzlin content reserved for all up-and-coming MLM top earners…

Empower Network Blog | My 6-Figure Blueprint

The following Empower Network blog strategy, by one of my mentors and friends, changed my life:

“But wait, Maria.  I thought…”

Yeah, I know, I know.  There’s a ton of different schools of thought on this.

Some sponsors encourage you to blog about anything and everything on your Empower Network blog.

Current events, celebrities, stories, random YouTube videos, whatever…

I totally disagree.

Not because that can’t result in some leads and maybe a sale or two, eventually.

But take it from someone who’s been mentored by someone who has built over 70 niche blogs, across dozens of markets:

General blogging is broke blogging. Zero. Nada.

Let me explain to ya.

Not all traffic is created equal.  And while blogging about random stuff and hot trends probably will bring visitors to your website, that doesn’t mean you’ll actually ever make money from those visitors.

My experience tells me, you won’t.

Over and over, I’ve found – usually the hard way – that to make money blogging, you’ve got to target buyers.

I know I sound like a broken record here, but:

… it’s not about quantity of leads, it’s about quality.

… and it’s not about quantity of blog traffic, it’s also about quality.

Assuming that’s understood, then yeah, the more of each, the better.

Problem is, most bloggers don’t fully appreciate this concept.  I see them blogging just to blog.

“‘Cause my sponsor told me to.”

Right?

“They said just blog about anything, as long as I’m blogging daily.”

That type of advice, in my opinion, is just plain irresponsible.

You’re telling someone to go put in work each day that has almost no chance of resulting in sales.

Now, to be fair – I don’t think this ridiculous advice is intentional.

Empower Network Blog

The “advisers” just don’t know any better.

But I do.  And I want you to succeed with Empower Network.  So how ’bout some real guidance?

(From a real six figure blogger.)

Okay then, back to buyers… and how to target them and only them.

I’m going to go ahead and list, in order of most likely to buy, the types of keywords I’ve made the most money blogging with.

1) Product Names

This is probably the most obvious and with a background in promoting digital products off ClickBank, blogging about product names was one of the first strategies I learned.

The idea here is to create your entire blog around the specific product you’re trying to sell.

So you’d want to blog about (and get ranked in Google for) the product name, the product creator, product name + review, and so on.

If we’re talking about Empower Network, that means you’d write lots of posts on:

… Empower Network.

… Empower Network review.

… Empower Network David Wood.

… Empower Network David Sharpe.

… Empower Network blog.

… Empower Network make money.

You get the picture.  Anything a potential buyer might search Google for before pulling the trigger and joining Empower Network, you’d want to blog about.

By doing this, you’re blogging with absolute efficiency, as almost all of what you write is likely to attract buyers to your site.

This ‘angle of attack’ has proven, time and time again, to be the most surefire way of actually earning commissions when you do, in fact, get traffic.

There’s a “but” coming though…

It’s not without downsides.

And the two major ones are: competition and ceiling.

Most decent online marketers know this and therefore, you’ll see lots of high level competition for these product-based keywords.

This can make it very tough to rank on page one of Google.

Next, depending on the product you’re selling, there’s some sort of ceiling on the total amount of traffic you could ever hope to bring in and thus, the total amount of money you could make.

The limit comes from search volume.

Put simply, there’s only so many searches for “Empower Network” or “Empower Network review” or whatever.

So even if you did rank well, eventually you’ll plateau.

Good news is, for super popular “movements” like the Empower Network, the search volume is quite high and so that “ceiling” is probably something you’d settle for in a heartbeat.

Having said all that, my final thoughts on blogging about product names is this:

Test the waters first with a smaller, easier, affiliate blog.

Learn the ropes.

Prove to yourself you can make it happen.

Then, when you’re ready to swim with the sharks, consider doing it on a bigger scale, for something like Empower Network.

Notice even I didn’t create this blog around Empower Network.

Only recently am I beginning to up my percentage of Empower Network-themed posts…

… and that’s because, now after nearly four months of consistent blogging, I feel like I’m starting to gain enough authority to compete with the big dogs who’ve been in Empower much longer than me.

I should also note that I’m not bouncing from one theme to the next.

Yes, I’m blogging more about Empower Network, but I haven’t strayed from my original target, which is, people who want to build a smarter MLM business online, starting with a free online business (Instant Payday Network).

However, EN is the vehicle that will take ‘em there.

And that’s why I can talk about it freely, as it’s an important part of that mission.

- See more at: http://mariagallowayblog.com/empower-network-blog/#sthash.aqpIGOOT.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment